Friday 21 April 2017

Conversion of OLM files to PST files format

I was recently searching for a piece of software to help me migrate from Outlook for Mac to Outlook for Windows, and found such a tool in the form of OLM to PST Converter Tool. The tool stands out as an excellent converter between the OLM file format, which is recognized by Outlook for Mac, and the PST file format, recognized by Outlook for Windows. Furthermore, I managed to achieve the conversion of OLM to PST files format in just a few minutes, without encountering any issues while running the program.


OLM to PST Converter Tool was the perfect fit for me, as I don’t work very much with computers and I wanted a tool that was very easy to use. The tool was compatible with my Mac OS X operating systems, which spared me from using intermediary programs to achieve software compatibility. I had to use conversion software before that was extremely difficult to use and manage, but thankfully it wasn’t the case with this one. The product has a very friendly user interface and its Wizard guided me easily through the whole conversion process. I only had a few clicks to make and I managed to import all my Outlook for Mac email items into Outlook for Windows.

It was really great to see that I didn’t even have to export the OLM file containing all my email data in the conversion process, because the software automatically detected all email units. The conversion of OLM to PST files format was easier this way, as the software loaded my Outlook for Mac Database and I only had to select the items that I wanted to convert!

I was also very keen on migrating safely my contacts list. I have around 500 address books of friends, colleagues and other acquaintances and with OLM to PST Converter Tool, I managed to convert all of them into a single “Contacts” folder in the PST file. This feature was extremely helpful for me, because it allowed me to have all my contacts in just one place and had them alphabetically sorted so that I could find any of them in a matter of seconds.

My calendar notes were also converted into the PST file entirely, with all calendar events migrated into an Outlook “Calendar” folder. The tool merged my default calendar with any other entry I had from multiple calendars. This made browsing through my upcoming social events a lot easier because the software gathered all my scattered calendar entries into a single, compact storage area.


OLM to PST Converter Tool made conversion of OLM files to PST format simple even for a non tech-savvy person like I am. I recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone who wishes a fast, easy and reliable conversion between the two file formats. You can even try out the OLM to PST Converter free demo version of the tool which is available online and lets you convert for every folder 10 emails to see for yourself its powerful features! 

For more visit: http://www.olmtopstconvertertool.net

2 comments:

  1. Get accurate migration of OLM to PST file with complete items, try this OLM to PST Converter Software the help to additionally move OLM to PST with emails, inbox objects, outbox items. OLM to PST Converter application transfer all OLM files to PST, MBOX, MSG, formats. By using an OLM to PST converter tool, one can easily and quickly solve OLM corruption issues and move them in PST formats. Visit:- http://www.olm.pstfile.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best OLM to PST Online Tool helps you to locate the Mac OLM file in your system’s hard disk, making it stress-free for those who do not know where Mac Outlook creates an OLM file. You can also save a specific email in EML, MSG, MBOX, PST, and EMLX file format.
    For more read- https://www.sametools.com/convert/olm/

    ReplyDelete